Episode 3: Learning From a Master Real Estate Mentor
Ron LeGrand is a master real estate investor and trainer with three decades of experience investing in residential and commercial real estate. Ron is also a bestselling author, highly sought-after speaker, and prolific coach and mentor with dozens of home study products and countless live training events under his belt. Ron is widely regarded as the master of wholesaling and has truly come to dominate his niche. He is also the host of the Mentor Podcast, where he shares his strategies and gives no-nonsense practical advice to investors across North America.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
In the first section of this three-part episode, Ted Thomas discusses the safe wealth-building strategies he employs in his own investments. He details the incentives local governments offer to encourage investors to purchase tax lien certificates, and he highlights the important key details you need to know to maximize your returns. He explains the fundamental differences between tax lien certificates and tax deeds, and he shares why his investment strategy is ideal for anyone who wants a risk-free investment strategy that offers far better returns than the banks will offer. He even offers case studies of real people who got a remarkable return on their investment with minimal effort.
In the second portion of the podcast, Ted brings in one of his experienced coaches, Bill, to share his own history in tax lien certificates and tax deeds. Bill shares how he first connected with Ted and got started in this investment niche, and he discusses some of his remarkable early wins. Bill details the specifics of how tax deed auctions work in his home state of Michigan. Bill shares examples of some of the properties that he purchased and the kinds of profits he has been able to collect.
In the final portion of the episode, you will be introduced to master investor and “pretty house/ugly house” originator Ron LeGrand. Ron’s business is built on the strategy of “wholesaling” houses, and he mentors investors all over North America on how to use his strategies for their own investment portfolios. In this portion of the episode, you will learn:
- How Ron got started in real estate when he was a broke mechanic, and how he was able to grow his business to become ultra-wealthy.
- Why Ron avoids “fix-and-flip” rehabs, and why he sticks instead to what he calls the “pretty house” business.
- Why a true expert will need to work in their niche for years to master it, and how Ron has developed his business to be risk-free and recession-proof.
- Why marketing is a vital component of success in the real estate industry, and why mentoring only effective after you’ve had basic real-world training.
- Which important areas you need to focus on to learn real estate quickly, and what pitfalls to avoid.
- How the 2008 real estate market collapse and economic crash affected Ron’s business, and how he bounced back.
- How to get Ron’s enormous and valuable training package including videos, scripts and more, for just $99.