Ted Thomas, best-selling author and publisher is best known as America’s Tax Lien Certificate and Tax Deed Authority. Just click on a podcast, and you’ll see why Ted is the foremost expert on the subject.
Thomas has sat for more than 200 radio and TV interviews, most recently on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox and he has been recognized in Newsweek, USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. Ted Thomas is the go-to guy when people want to discover how to invest in secure government certificates that pay 16% and 18%.
Ted Thomas organization is the single largest Source of Tax Lien Certificate & Tax Deed Informational Products in the World…To Help You… We are knowledge brokers and we provide financial solutions in many forms.
For example: Guidebooks and Manuals, Directories, Newsletters, Audio Home Study Courses, Video Learning Systems, plus Live Weekly Teleconference Sessions, Workshops, Seminars, and Coaching.
Ted’s best selling Home Study Course titled, Quick Start to Buying Government Tax Lien Certificates & Tax Deeds, is considered the benchmark standard for the Tax Lien Certificate and Tax Deed industry. Thomas also conducts live tours of Tax Lien Certificate and Tax Deed auctions.
In summary: Jones & Trevor Marketing is the single largest SOURCE of the Tax Lien Certificate & Tax Deed Informational Products In The World!
What you’ll learn about in this podcast episode:
- Why Ted believes strongly in conservative investment strategies that minimize or eliminate risk
- Ted’s background in real estate, growing his apartment and office building investment business to over $200 million in less than 10 years
- How the 2008 real estate market crash caused Ted’s company to go into bankruptcy and forced Ted to reevaluate his investment strategies
- How Ted bounced back through safe, predictable investments in tax lien certificates and tax-defaulted properties
- Why Ted’s investment strategies are so appealing to everyone from young women to seniors
- How 90% of what Ted does can be done online from the comfort of your home, and how it only requires between 5-10 hours a week to do