Last updated: September 23, 2022
Thank you for ordering at Jones & Trevor Marketing, INC.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with your order, we invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund and Cancelation Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to JONES & TREVOR MARKETING, INC., 260 N. TROPICAL TRAIL, SUITE 204, MERRITT ISLAND, FLORIDA, 32953, USA.
- Goods refer to the items ordered and paid for,
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Jones & Trevor Marketing, Inc. affiliated website, accessible from https://tedthomas.com including but not limited to https://tedthomas.net/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation and Refund Rights
- You are entitled to cancel Your initial order within three (3) days from the initial purchase date without giving any reason for doing so and receive a refund for your initial payment.
- This is an education service that enables students to aquire knowledge about Tax Lien Certificates and/or Tax Deed investing.
- In order to exercise Your right of a refund, You must inform Us of Your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform Us of Your decision by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link provided by email and in your member’s dashboard, or by phone: (321) 449-9940.
Conditions for Refunds
- In order for you to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that: The Goods were purchased in the last 3 days
- The following Services cannot be refunded: In-Person coaching already provided.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds that do not meet the above conditions in our sole discretion.
Refunds will be processed within five (3) business days. It may take up to ten (10) business days to see the refund appear on Your credit card.
To cancel, email email@example.com, use the link provided by email and in your member’s dashboard, or call (321) 449-9940.
There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
Cancellations must be made in advance of Your next billing cycle to avoid extra charges.
There are no goods to be returned on coaching program orders.
If you have any questions about our Refunds and Cancellation Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: (321) 449-9940