Bill Beddoes, who started as a student more than 12 years ago, is now a coach and spends time guiding and discussing his unique strategies at tax defaulted auctions. When I say unique… Bill Beddoes is a maverick, he has purchased over 60 properties using credit cards and unlike most sellers who use brokers to help sell, Bill sells the properties himself saving thousands in commissions and he uses a 100-year-old system of Contract For Deed sometimes called a Contract Of Sale, even called a Land Contract, Listen in… I am sure you will want to learn the process.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What is a Contract for sale/ Land Contract?
- Learn how to make more money using a Land Contract/ Contract for Sale
- What items needs to be in the Contract for Sale/Land Contract?
- What is the difference between Contract for Sale or Land Contract??
- Bill talks about his experience using Land Contracts and how he was successful.
Resources for Ted Thomas:
- Website: tedthomas.com
- Website: tedthomaspodcast.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video: 6 Minute Tutorial On Tax Lien Certificates
- Video: 6 Minute Tutorial On Tax Deed Investing
- Case Study: A Case Study On Tax Deed Investing